Terms & Conditions
Perpetuity Training Ltd and ARC Training International Ltd
All bookings should be accompanied by a completed booking form, either via the website or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment details and timescales will be shown on the invoice issued. All Payments must be made in GBP. Learners will not be able to attend the course if payment has not been received prior to the start date. All course fees and other charges are subject to UK Value Added Tax, where applicable.
Accommodation is not provided (unless otherwise stated) and is the responsibility of the learner.
Cancellations must be made in writing and will only take effect from the date of receipt. To confirm date of receipt, we would recommend cancellations are submitted via email, or sent using tracked/recorded post. Full refunds will only be provided if the course is cancelled 40 days before the start of the course. We are happy to accept alternative learners from the same organisation in place of the cancelled delegate – at no extra charge.
Cancellation charges will be applied to invoiced amount as follows:
- More than 40 days prior to course start date: No charge
- Between 20-40 days prior to course start date: 30%
- Between 14-20 days prior to course start date: 70%
- Less than 14 days prior to course start date: 100%
- No refund will be considered post-course start date
Change of delegate
Course delegates may be substituted at any time prior to the start of the Course if agreed by us in writing and any course eligibility criteria can still be met.
Perpetuity Training Ltd and ARC Training International Ltd reserve the right to cancel an event at any time, without liability, in which case all training fees will be refunded in full, or your place will be transferred to the next course date. However, Perpetuity Training Ltd and ARC Training International Ltd cannot be held liable for any other expenses incurred by participants or their companies due to the cancellation.
Perpetuity Training Ltd and ARC Training International Ltd hold no liability for any consequence of force majeure including, but not limited to, severe weather, acts of Government, strikes, transport delays, unavailability of personnel due to illness.
Changes to advertised details
Perpetuity Training Ltd and ARC Training International Ltd reserve the right to change the venue /speakers/presentations at any time, with or without notice.
All course material is the copyright and intellectual property of ARC Training International Ltd. We reserve all rights.
Our contract with you is made under English law and any dispute will be dealt with in the English courts if alternative dispute resolution procedures fail or we cannot resolve the matter amicably.
Views and opinions
The views and opinions of the course tutors or attendees are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Perpetuity Training Ltd and ARC Training International Ltd.
Sales and promotions
There is no cash equivalent to offers and sales promotions. We reserve the right to withdraw or change offers at any time. There are limited places on training courses so we offer a first come, first served basis. All rights reserved.
PerpetuityArc Training Summer Promotion
– The free hotel will be offered for the duration of your UK training course taking place at any of our UK training centres.
– The offer will be provided on a bed and breakfast basis. All other costs will be your own.
– The hotel stay will apply for the night before the first day of the training, checking out on the last day of the training course.
– This offer cannot be substituted for any other product, cash or credit
– This offer is only available on orders placed directly with us
– The offer offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we run on our website
– Only one offer per order, per person, per address for the duration of this offer
– This offer is valid from 15-07-2019 until midnight on 30-08-2019
– This offer applies to all UK training courses booked between 15-07-2019 and 30-08-2019. The course does not need to be taken during this period – just booked and paid for during this period.
– We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions this page.
The training and notes provided by Perpetuity Training Ltd and ARC Training International Ltd cannot be utilised for the purposes of legal interpretation, and neither Perpetuity Training Ltd or ARC Training International Ltd, its trainers or staff can accept responsibility for the actions of persons interpreting or acting upon the material in litigation. Nor can Perpetuity Training Ltd accept responsibility for any injury or loss as a result of relying on the training or training notes. All actions by an individual should be designed in relation to their specific circumstances, and where any doubts exist a specialist should be consulted.