Essential Security Practices – Online
Duration……………. 12 modules
……………………….. Learners own pace
An online exploration of key security principles.
This online security awareness programme comprises 12 modules designed to introduce the essentials of corporate security to those whose core role falls outside that of the typical security manager.
It provides personnel,including those for whom security is one of a number of responsibilities, with the knowledge and understanding of key security concepts.
From identifying and understanding areas of risk, including sites, buildings and access control,to designing and implementing loss prevention measures, this course delivers a concise outline of key themes.
- Security risk measurement and management
- An introduction to security surveying
- Perimeter security
- Physical security of buildings
- Access management
- Intruder detection systems
- Video surveillance systems
- Procuring and managing security contracts
- Cyber security
- Protection against explosive devices
- Crisis management and business continuity
- Workplace investigations