ASIS International CPP – Virtual classroom
Last year, we introduced a series of globally accessible virtual training courses so that learners all around the world could upskill and become accredited from home despite the pandemic. 2021 will see us continuing that development with our first virtual ASIS International CPP boot-camp.
Delivered in a live virtual classroom using Zoom, this 5-day ASIS CPP® qualification enhances career opportunities by demonstrating management skills in seven key security domains including security principles and practices, personnel security, and crisis management. Learners will participate in exactly the same way as they would in the ASIS classroom boot-camp and cover the same material with the added bonus of access to CPP supplementary material online. Active participation is encouraged to get the most benefit from the training, but don’t worry if you’re shy, your tutor will guide the course and help to facilitate group discussion and learning.
Why choose ASIS CPP?
- It’s the most internationally recognised security accreditation in the sector with 9,842 certificates worldwide
- An ASIS certification gives holders better employment and career development opportunities
- It demonstrates a strategic understanding of key security concerns. Earning an ASIS board certification is a visible acknowledgement that you possess a mastery of core security principles and skills essential to the best practice of security management.
- Join a global network of security professionals using the post-nominal letters ‘CPP’ – 34,000 professionals in 145 countries to be exact
Why complete our exam prep courses?
- We’ve been delivering CPP training since it was first introduced to the sector
- 98% of our learners who take this course pass the exam on their first attempt
- We’re an ASIS International Approved CPE Training Provider which means we can award recertification credits for our security management courses.
- Expert tutors who have the knowledge to lead you through all aspects of the course from start to finish, ensuring you receive the best guidance possible.
What about the exam?
The CPP® exam is taken over 4 hours, with a maximum 225 multiple-choice questions. Questions are based on the seven domains identified by certified protection professionals as the key categories of security management. Throughout our CPP course, learners will be prepped for their ASIS exam, which can now be undertaken from home, by our tutors will take participants through the CPP materials in reference to how they will be presented in the exam. Learners will explore how the questions are weighted, discuss the exam materials, and take mock exams in preparation. To ensure maximum comprehension everybody will be asked to participate in discussion on the materials covered, ensuring it is understood within the context in which it is written in relation to the exam.
If you’re interested in joining our virtual ASIS CPP boot-camp, our scheduled course dates are as follows:
- 17-21 May, 2021, duration: 5-days
- 11- 15 October 2021, duration: 5-days
Price is £795 ex. VAT. Due to the popularity of this course, booking in advance is essential as spaces are limited to ensure maximum quality of learning. Please be advised, times are shown in GMT.
ASIS CPP is one of the most widely recognised security management qualifications in the world. Why not join the thousands of people already certified and demonstrate your knowledge of the security sector.
If you’d like to discuss our virtual training in more detail, or how an ASIS International course can benefit you, please get in touch with our team.