Strategic Security Management Stage Three
Security Management Programme
This comprehensive 3-Stage programme has been successfully completed by hundreds of security professionals, from many of the world’s most prestigious organisations.
It is designed for security managers, supervisors and those with a responsibility for the security management function, whether in the public or private sector. The programme is equally suited to those who are newly appointed security managers, with a police or military background, as well as those transferred from other internal departments.
Learners will be introduced to a range of risk management and security design tools to enhance their organisation’s ability to protect its assets.
The programme takes the form of lectures, workshops, case studies and scenario-based exercises.
Learners complete challenging risk and security design projects, that require development of security strategy and mitigation measures in various scenarios.
Recommendations, solutions and budgetary implications have to be justified to representatives of the executive team.
This programme is Skills for Security certificated and learners that complete any, or all of the stages, may be eligible to receive a maximum of 80 Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) credits towards the online MSc International Security and Risk Management, delivered by Perpetuity Training in collaboration with the University of South Wales.
Strategic Security Management – Stage Three
Qualification…………..Skills for Security Certificate
- Enterprise Risk Management & Governance
- Global Risks & Corporate Continuity
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Adding Strategic Value to Security Management
- Setting a Vision for Corporate Security
- Kidnap Risk Reduction & Response
- Illicit Trade & Counterfeiting
- Dealing with Protest Activity
- Ethics, Corruption & Compliance
- Product Tampering & Extortion
- External Liaison & Stakeholder Engagement
- Business Expansion – Security Considerations
- Security Considerations when Closing/Moving Operations
- Security Intelligence
- Change Management & Future Trends in Security
- Strategic Security Management Exercise
- Course Project