Principles of Security Management
3 Day Programme
Why this course?
This three day course provides a comprehensive introduction to the essentials of corporate security management. It is designed to provide learners with a clear understanding of how the principles of security management work together to provide a comprehensive security provision for any organisation.
From identifying and understanding risk, through to designing and implementing loss prevention measures, this course covers the key elements of security management.
The training is based around case study and group work, working through a scenario to implement the theory covered.
- Security Risk Measurement and Management
- An Introduction to Security Surveying
- Security Design Principles
- Physical Security of Perimeters
- Physical Security of Buildings
- Access Management
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Designing Loss Prevention Measures
- Introduction to Investigations