Managing Security Surveys – Online
Conducting a security survey is an essential skill for security managers.
This online course provides a step-by-step guide to the process of conducting an effective security survey, providing you with a template for conducting your own surveys. The course will show you how to identify the particular threats to your business, premises and staff, and how you can protect against them.
During the course, you will be guided through each stage involved in conducting a survey.
You will also learn how to use the security survey as part of your ongoing risk analysis and security strategy.
As part of this course, learners are given templates to undertake a security survey of a site of their choice, which will form the basis of the final assignment.
- When to conduct a security survey
- What constitutes an effective security survey
- How to plan and conduct a security survey
- How to use crime prevention methods and techniques to reduce crime and loss
- How to use the security survey to prepare a risk assessment
- What security measures are available and when and how to use them
- How to write a security survey report and make effective recommendations
Throughout the course learners will build a portfolio of work and complete a final assignment.