Managing Security Surveys
Qualification……………………… BTEC Level 4
Conducting a security survey is an essential skill for security managers.
This classroom course provides a step-by-step guide to the process of conducting an effective survey and will supply you with a template for conducting your own security surveys.
The course will demonstrate how to identify the particular threats to your business, premises and staff, and how you can protect against them.
During the course, our experienced instructors will guide you through each stage involved in conducting a survey. You will also learn how to use the security survey as part of your ongoing risk analysis and security strategy.
Throughout the course learners will build a portfolio of work which will form the basis of a written assignment to be completed post course.
Learners will also take part in a 1-1 session with the tutor at the close of the course and combined with the written assignment, forms the basis of the BTEC accreditation assessment.
As part of the course you will be able to put in to practice the theory you have learnt by undertaking a physical survey of a site, under the supervision of the tutor.
- When to Conduct a Security Survey
- What Constitute an Effective Security Survey
- How to Plan & Conduct a Security Survey
- How to use Crime Prevention Methods & Techniques to Reduce Crime & Loss
- How to Use the Security Survey to Prepare a Risk Assessment
- What Security Measures are Available & When & How to Use Them
- How to Write a Security Survey Report & Make Effective Recommendations