Managing Security Risks in the Oil and Gas Sector – Online
Qualification……………..IQ Level 4
Duration…………………..Learner’s own pace
Drawing on case studies from around the world, the course addresses some of the more complex risks associated with the oil and gas industry in a range of environments and examines the risks in upstream and downstream operations.
Delivered by trainers with extensive operational security experience in the Oil and Gas sector, the course examines and develops risk management theory and applies this to the modules delivered.
Utilising elements of the ANSI/API STD 780 Security Risk Assessment Methodology and additional resources, the course highlights the spectrum of risk elements that have the potential to impact upon security management operations, experienced by security practitioners in the sector.
- Security risk analysis in oil and gas sector
- Corporate social responsibility, human rights, and community management
- Managing activism risk
- Managing acts of militancy and terrorism against the oil and gas sector
- Oilfield and pipeline security
- Refinery security
- Maritime and offshore security
- Downstream (retail security)