Intruder and Perimeter Alarms – Online
Qualification……………. SRF BTEC Level 3
Brought to you by our sister company Tavcom Training, this Intruder Alarm online course has been specifically designed to give you the knowledge and understanding required to be able to design cost-effective systems that conform to the relevant international and national regulations. It will also give you the skills and ability necessary to service and maintain equipment at the component level.
As with all our professionally conducted training courses, your designated tutor is on hand to guide you through the necessary explanation of the components, legislation, standards and practical projects assigned to allow you to design systems with compatible equipment that is properly graded.
- What are Intruder and Perimeter alarms Detection Systems
- Fundamentals of electronic principles
- Pan European Intruder Alarm Standards
- Wiring techniques, interconnections and free space transmission
- Detection devices
- Control and indicating equipment
- System signalling
- External detection techniques
- Fault finding and diagnostics
Study Times and Entry Requirements: The course contains 8 modules, requiring approximately 35 hours of study in total. There are no prerequisites or qualifications needed to enrol.