Corporate Intelligence Management
Qualification……………PerpetuityARC Training certificate
Duration……………….. two-day course
This innovative short course covers critical areas including the effective collection, analysis and communication of intelligence.
The course focuses on the strategic gathering of information, its analysis and development into commercial intelligence. Learners will understand how the use of intelligence can inform enterprise decision making, as well as designing targeted security initiatives.
There has never been a time when understanding and effectively managing corporate intelligence has been more crucial.
The workshop is available to all those who have a need to understand the risks and vulnerabilities of not actively engaging with all forms of corporate intelligence.
- What is commercial intelligence?
- Intelligence, strategy and decision making
- OSINT (Open Source Intelligence)
- HUMINT (Human Intelligence)
- Intelligence and risk management
- Intelligence and the security function
- Information gathering
- Information analysis
- Grading intelligence
- The use of databases
- Intelligence cycles
- Controlling and communicating intelligence
- Intelligence report writing
- Legislation and compliance