Advanced Close Protection
Duration……………………………….. 5 Day Course
This highly practical course provides the learner with an advanced understanding of close protection protocols, including situational awareness, risk management and unarmed conflict management.
Through practical scenario based exercises, learners will be able to practice the skills learnt on the course.
This is not a theoretical exploration of the concepts of close protection, but rather a hands-on, practical course which involves the planning, preparation and execution of a close protection event.
Offering the very latest in best-practice tactics, learners are also trained in strategic planning – giving a well-rounded exploration of all that is involved in delivering an effective, structured close protection service.
- Route Planning
- Foot Drills
- Behavioural Analysis
- Threat Profiling
- Unarmed Conflict Management
- Vehicle embus/de-bus Drills
- Conflict Resolution
- Security Advanced Party (SAP)
- Preparing & Working with the Principal
- Advanced Situational Awareness
- Radio Communication Protocols
- Equipping & Managing the CP Team
- Understanding & Assessing Threats & Risk
- Low-level protection
- Weapon Retention & Armed Defence (where appropriate)