Advanced Close Protection
Qualification……….PerpetuityARC Training certificate
Duration…………….five day course
This practical course provides learners with an advanced understanding of close protection protocols, including situational awareness, risk management and unarmed conflict management.
Participants practise their newly-acquired skills during exercise scenarios.
This is not a theoretical exploration of the concepts of close protection, but a hands-on, practical course that involves the planning, preparation and execution of a close protection event.
Offering the very latest in best-practice tactics, learners are also trained in strategic planning, giving a well-rounded exploration of all that is involved in delivering an effective, structured close protection service.
- Route planning
- Foot drills
- Behavioural analysis
- Threat profiling
- Unarmed conflict management
- Vehicle embus/debus drills
- Conflict resolution
- Security advance party (SAP)
- Preparing and working with the principal
- Advanced situational awareness
- Radio communication protocols
- Equipping and managing the close protection team
- Understanding and assessing threats and risk
- Low-level protection
- Weapon retention and armed defence (where appropriate)